1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok!

I have done

1. adjusted sunroof so it's leval with roof line.
2. i have pushed Weedline down drains holes... (but it stops.. feels light couple feet down..) Followed drain hose took A piler cover off to under carpet driverside then to a rubber drain out into frame then how long from there ummmmm.. where does it end. where can i see end of hose.

3 blew air thru lines as well...

Diverside hole still wont drain.......

I live in AZ and I baught car 6 months ago... And for some reason we have had a lot of rainy days and my headliner is soked and water spots..

Please HELP!!!!! :bonkers::banghead:

·
Registered
2003 CTS, 2011 Sts
20 Posts
I don't have any good news for you. Mine would fill the drivers floor with water, took it in to be fixed at $130.00. Next big rain it leaked again took it back and they added an extension line for $12.00, no problems since. Apparently it was pulling apart at a joint. This was done by the body shop as it involved removing panels.

·
Registered
2003 CTS 3.2L, Luxury Sport, Diamond White
659 Posts
Bill Martin said:
I don't have any good news for you. Mine would fill the drivers floor with water, took it in to be fixed at $130.00. Next big rain it leaked again took it back and they added an extension line for $12.00, no problems since. Apparently it was pulling apart at a joint. This was done by the body shop as it involved removing panels.
Your driver floor was wet? Elaborate a bit...yesterday i noticed that my my driver floor is damp underneath my mat and I'm awfully confused cause I have no idea how it would get wet...

·
Registered
2003 CTS
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I fixed it I hope!!!!

The drain is inside door seal.. Open Door look by Hinges to door and will see black Circle and the hose is attched to that... I had to push Weedtrim Line from the bottom of drain hose.. It had a tone of crap that came out and stank... I pulled Weedline back and forth like flossing your teeth and drains great pourd a bottle water in tray and drained great.. Keep Fingers Crossed...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts