Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2003 Cadillac cts. I just bought a ultra power fuel pump and came with no diagram. The new plus has 2 black wires a purple and a gray. The oem plug has a light blue, black, gray and orange(or tan).. How would I wire this?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have 2003 Cadillac cts. I just bought a ultra power fuel pump and came with no diagram. The new plus has 2 black wires a purple and a gray. The oem plug has a light blue, black, gray and orange(or tan).. How would I wire this?
Hi
I have the same problem a while ago and the mechanics in Germany are not able to solve it.
So I do it myself
The poms wire is the big black and the big Grey. Connect it. Now the pomp should be running.
The small black of the new pomp connect with the mass of the big black you just connected. The purple connect with the light blue its the data line from fuel gauge. The orange from cars body connect also with the black mass its maybe the zero rreverence for fuel gauge. You must delete all errors or send a delete order via torque pro in ecu for the fuel gauge function. The function of the fuel gauge is not exactly like the originals one because the ohm parameters are little different. but I can live with it.
Good luck ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts