1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
NONE
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Who makes exhausts for 3.2 CTS

2. Is the 3.6 version interchangeable?

3. does it matter that my car is manual 5 speed?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
1. Borla/Corsa are to name a few for the 3.2L
2. yes you can get an exhuast from a 3.6L CTS and have it installed on your 03 CTS
3. and no it does not matter

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
yes but your bumper will have to be cut to have dual.
ive been thinking about doing it for a while. one exhause shop recomended 1 muffler in the middle of the car and to run pipes back from there but they have to still get it in the air to see if that setup will work. just havent had time to take it in, get the bumper cut and all that.

·
Registered
06 CTS Sport/Luxury package
9,814 Posts
I guess I will post my question in here too. I am wondering if it is possible to put dual exhaust on my 2.8liter. I have searched all of the place, well it would seem that way. I honestly don't know what size the pipes are as of right now. But I do know that under the car, it will be able to fit perfectly. With the exception of the bumper, which I am more than willing to do that. Basically I am looking for a fit and wield. With not up or down sizing. Though if I really need to, I'll just wait and see.

Thanks,

KOT

·
Registered
2003 CTS "Ebony Maria" 2005 Cadillac STS "Grace"
6,414 Posts
yes but your bumper will have to be cut to have dual.
ive been thinking about doing it for a while. one exhause shop recomended 1 muffler in the middle of the car and to run pipes back from there but they have to still get it in the air to see if that setup will work. just havent had time to take it in, get the bumper cut and all that.
this is not always true...you do not have to have dual pipes in order to put a 3.6L exhuast on your car...it is all in how you want your setup. but any exhuast shop can fabricate it to basically one pipe...but granted you probably want the dual exhuast....

kingoftypos...yes you can make your exhuast a dual exhuast...the exhuast is one of the easiest mods for any car, just go by an exhuast shop and let them know what you want to do and see what they can do for you

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
I was assuming the op was refering to the 3.6L dual.

To op were u wanting single or dual? Either way yes you can put it on., but sometimes custom is cheaper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts