Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
I think that is pretty cool, I really like the looks of it....and if they actually made it, I think it may sell good..... it hasn't been transformed into Caddys new line of styling, has some classic touches to it, looks sporty and luxury at the same time....good for someone that wants a nice luxury car but dosn't havve kids/family/clients or whatever to use the back seat that much.....

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
I don't like it. There's something about that front end that looks missing that makes it look like a North American car with an import front end. From the side it looks like a hack job. Most of it looks old with a big chunk of new thrown in :suspense: It might look a bit better if they covered up the eldorado line down the sides and painted the chrome trim, the way it looks now is like something someone started and never finished.

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS, 2005 Cadillac STS4 1SG
2,043 Posts
have any of you ever seen a photoshopped DTS made into a 2 door? i dont know where the pic is but it looks DAMN GOOD. i respect the effort on this car...but something about it just dosnt look right. cadillac should have madea a 2 door version of the dts.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I think it looks decent..... But the front end looks out of place..... Too fat for the profile of the car....

And the spinners......!

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Not crazy 'bout it here, either. The two styles clash. They cannot live in harmony on the SAME car, IMO. :helpless:

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I like it. They messed up on the hood lines, though. Cadillac should've made this car. I guess the "personal luxury coupe" sales were in the toilet, or else they would've done it.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hollywood likes the car. Whosever car it is really did a good job making a 96 Eldorado look like an 03 DTS. Hollywood likes the idea, and would buy it if it were in production like that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts