Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
04 cts
12 Posts
I am looking for a 2003 Cadillac CTS front bumper as well as the drivers side headlight assembly kit.
Check your local craigslist auto parts. put cts in the search bar. 03-07 headlights will fit, not sure on the bumper cover. be sure to replace the headlight before the bumper as this and the grill need to be removed to replace the headlight. i have good passenger side headlight but thats not helping you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Crossflag said:
Check your local craigslist auto parts. put cts in the search bar. 03-07 headlights will fit, not sure on the bumper cover. be sure to replace the headlight before the bumper as this and the grill need to be removed to replace the headlight. i have good passenger side headlight but thats not helping you.

What is craigslist auto parts

----------

What is Craigslist auto parts?

·
Super Moderator
'05 CTS-V
8,029 Posts
If you fill out your profile with your year and model information, then you don't have to put that information into the subject line of your thread. Instead, you can put something meaningful in the subject line, so it will draw people who might be interested or knowledgeable on the subject into your thread. Something like "Looking for front bumper and headlight - where can I buy?", for instance. You can also put your location in your profile; who knows, maybe someone lives near you and has those parts on hand!

In addition to this Craigslist thing, there's also www.ebay.com and www.car-part.com.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts