Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody lead me to a source that explains the options codes listed on the Service Parts Identification label on this Cadillac:
1G6KS54Y32U169959
I'm trying to purchase parts but can't find a clear explanation of the codes for this purpose.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,531 Posts
www.compnine.com

Read the instructions.

Enter your VIN (case specific) and you'll get the RPO's for YOUR car - save the web pages to your downloads file - you get only one try per day without a subscription.

Seville SLS = Seville Seville Luxury Sedan. :lildevil:

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,292 Posts
Can anybody lead me to a source that explains the options codes listed on the Service Parts Identification label on this Cadillac:
1G6KS54Y32U169959
I'm trying to purchase parts but can't find a clear explanation of the codes for this purpose.
--------------------
what parts are you looking for?

·
Registered
2002 Cadillac Seville SLS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info! This link answered all of my questions regarding the options on this vehicle.

----------

Looking for replacement shocks/struts and vehicle had several different options available according to most parts listings. Got my answer from the link at www.compnine.com

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,292 Posts
Thanks for the info! This link answered all of my questions regarding the options on this vehicle.

----------

Looking for replacement shocks/struts and vehicle had several different options available according to most parts listings. Got my answer from the link at www.compnine.com
------------------------
have you started shopping for the shocks and struts yet -

what brands are you considering -

check out Monroe.com for your part numbers -
then check out amazon.com for the best prices -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts