Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would any one happen to know the inlet and outlet measurements for an 02 Seville, I was thinking of ordering the flowmaster super 10s but am trying to figure out the measurements

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,394 Posts
Re: 2002 seville sls

I changed the title of your thread. Many members have a "2002 SLS". (Seville Luxury Sedan)

The pipe diameters change all over the place - the roll bender used to form the pipes for the mass production jig necks parts of the muffler and Y pipes down to almost 1 5/8" in places. You would probabkly need 2" inlet/outlet mufflers and have a good exhaust shop weld up the necessary adapters.

Have you seen the CORSA cat-back for your car ??? www.corsaperformance.com, #14150. Not cheap, but well worth the fun and sound for you - plus the 10 - 15 hp way up at redline. +16 hp on my STS up at WOT 5600 rpm.

Read the whole thread for exhaust info - http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum/378042-vroom-vroom-2001-sts-corsa-dyno.html

Welcome to CF !!! :highfive:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, it's been snowing and raining here nonstop so I haven't really had time to check the setup to see if it's like center Inlet and dual outlets or center inlet and offset outlet I just have no idea

1 - 4 of 4 Posts