Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2002 seville sls
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no parking or marker lights on left front side. I have changed the bulbs and checked for power with a tester at the harness, near the lights, and reading zero volts. My directional and head lights work fine. What could be the problem? BCM? Ground? please help..... Thanks Jon

·
Registered
2002 seville sls
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Some one please enlighten me on this prob. Dont know where to begin to troubleshoot this............ again PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can check for power with 1 wire (from tester)in socket the other to metal part of car with out paint, under car or in engine or if it reaches the neg on battery if you dont have 12v try other side of socket if you get power then its the ground make sure light switch is on. or you can put the tester on Continuity and test it to metal and see if you have ground with lights off ( on continuity touch the 2 tester leads together tells you what it should read) on continuity touch 2 leads to metal on body at diffent spots dont have to be far to make sure you getting good contact before you test.
I had to change my brake light wires on one side but my car is older then yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts