Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Escalade
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have 2002 Escalade and the service ride control message comes a few seconds after I put it in drive. Does anyone one know how to scan for the code? I have a scanner but it only scans engine and emission type codes.

I did see there is a techinical bulletin about a DTC C0580 code for the 02-03 Escalades. Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
312 Posts
I know there have been threads about this, but I'll start here first. Ever since I dropped my ride (2/3 McGauphy Deluxe) I've gotten the Service Ride control message. I know it has something to do with the sensor on my fender wall. Anybody know?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put 20"s on my 02 escalade and it was fine for about 100 miles now my service ride control light comes on. Im not sure what to do except to take it to the shop to read the code. any help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
None - 2007 Range Rover
1,452 Posts
suckit said:
I know there have been threads about this, but I'll start here first. Ever since I dropped my ride (2/3 McGauphy Deluxe) I've gotten the Service Ride control message. I know it has something to do with the sensor on my fender wall. Anybody know?
Suckit, this is a problem that many have come across who also purchased and installed the 2/3 McGauphy Deluxe. A few people just got annoyed with it and actually uninstalled the kit because they couldn't find a solution for the Service Ride Control Message that comes up. This has been a problem for quite some time now and I'm sure the dealerships can have the message corrected and turned off.

Thanks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
05 Cadillac Escalade said:
Suckit, this is a problem that many have come across who also purchased and installed the 2/3 McGauphy Deluxe. A few people just got annoyed with it and actually uninstalled the kit because they couldn't find a solution for the Service Ride Control Message that comes up. This has been a problem for quite some time now and I'm sure the dealerships can have the message corrected and turned off.

Thanks.
Been to the dealership, was told that my car was modified and therefore can't do anything about it. I've read some things about people doing it themselves...

·
Registered
5 Posts
yes there is a bulletin on this issue and I cleaned my strut sensors and have (knck on wood) no more issues, basically the ac line is to close to the right strut sensor and when the engine revs or body tweeks the ac line can hit this sensor pick up if you want i can scan and post the all data info from my code picked up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts