Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collector Series
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone, Just joined the site today, 'cause I just purchased an Aztec Red 2002 Cadillac Eldorado ETC Collectors Series Coupe. I would appreciate any and all info on this particular model as I know very little about it. I have read a few things about it on Google, but some info I read may be bogus, such as it having 325HP vs 300 HP a 155MPH top speed etc.
My car is #1031 of 1596 built and has 33,700 miles on it. It was purchased new by an elderly couple who just traded it in on a Nissan SUV.

Gary

·
Registered
2002 Aztec Red Collector Edition Eldorado
40 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I thought I would throw in my 2 cents worth. I got mine a month ago. Here are a couple of pictures. Mine is number 736!

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Looks like a great buy! One with that low mileage from one previous owner should be in geat shape. Hope it treats you well!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeah it's in great shape the original owner kept all of the paperwork, service records, the original contract, etc. He traded in a 93 Eldorado with 73,000 miles on it. He was definately and Eldo guy. It was purchased on March 19, 2003 from Ronald Moran Cadlliac in Torrance California. It took a few years to find but worth the wait!

·
Registered
Cadillacs: '13 CTS Cpe, '71 Eldo Conv
1,002 Posts
True gems! These limited production, collectible Eldorados will become even more desirable in the future, as cars become lighter and less spacious! Enjoy them in safety--and be sure to keep that Aztec Red well waxed!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I paid $11,500. After the deal was done and he gave me all of the documentation I would have paid $12,000 easy! This is my 6th Cadillac, 3rd Eldorado and this one is far and away my favorite!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts