Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Deville DTS
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently unable to enter a destination address into my navigation. The only option I can select is "Destination Preferences" or something similar. The other options are listed, but they do not have the blue button next to them.

What am I overlooking? I'm sure its something stupid. I was able to enter a destination when I first got the car a month ago, but I can't figure out how to now. When I press on the destination field, nothing happens - its not editable. Its almost like its stuck on the last destination or something.

Any ideas? Thanks as always for your time and expertise.

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS
710 Posts
When you enter the destination are you driving or in park? I know when I am driving you are not able to put the destination, I have to wait to I stop at a light or pull over. I know there are codes to bypass this, I have read it somewhere in the forum. If you do a quick search on Navigation it might pop up, or someone with the codes will chime in.

David

·
Registered
2002 Deville DTS
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the replay David!

Yeah, I figured this out yesterday. I had the Navi on the Navigation "screen" and all the options were "not pressable" besides one. As soon as I came to a stop, they ALL lit up! Hahaha...I feel kinda stupid now, but at least IO know something isnt wrong.

I'll do a search for the override, but its not a big deal. Thanks again!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts