Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, last Friday I finally had the "privalage" to race a pretty nice car, a BMW M3. We first started on the highway, a long stretch of open highway, no other cars. We went up to about 124 MPH and he was on my behind the whole time, he could have easily passed me out. Then we finally hit the "pike area". and we finally get a red light. Well, caddy goes into 2, and have the rpms at 2k. I initially beat him off the line, but at about 20mph he starts pulling by me REALLY hard. I had no chance after that! I guess you cant win them all! It was a pretty interesting spectical fo rthe onlookers, instead of seeing "ricer" races, this race was a bit more "high class".
Frank

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Jeez. Keep it safe on the streets.. At any cost, it certainly must have been very interesting for on-lookers. You never see a race like that.. Too bad the Caddy couldn't take 'em.. Fear not - Cadillac is on the rise...

·
Registered
586 Posts
i gotta get up to the pike one weekend and run you... but i dont race on the pike anymore. I go to I-691 to race.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Sal Collaziano said:
Jeez. Keep it safe on the streets.. At any cost, it certainly must have been very interesting for on-lookers. You never see a race like that.. Too bad the Caddy couldn't take 'em.. Fear not - Cadillac is on the rise...
Yeah, I can hear 'em now. Look at that goof racing a M3 :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts