Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2000 sts 2006 sts v6
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the wiring harness have to be removed from the engine? can't unplug harness from engine compartment fusebox. need some help please!!!!

·
Registered
2000 sts 2006 sts v6
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The harness runs into the relay/fusebox in the engine compartment and then thru the firewall. don't know if theres a way to unplug it uder the dash on passenger side or not. it's got me stumped.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
72,793 Posts
The harness runs into the relay/fusebox in the engine compartment and then thru the firewall. don't know if theres a way to unplug it uder the dash on passenger side or not. it's got me stumped.
From the GM/Helm Factory Service Manual (you need one.........badly)

Remove the fuse block, invert it and unplug the connectors.

·
Registered
2000 sts 2006 sts v6
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank's sub, I looked at that but didn't invert it to see how to get it unplugged. guess i'll need to get that GM/Helm manual tomorrow. again thanks a million. I'm sure I'll have some more ??? later in the week. Planning on having the cradle out tomorrow night and replacing transmission. A friend at the caddy dealership says he can have a n* out in about 45 min. I guess experience means everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts