Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
First thing you'll want to do, if you haven't already, is to pull out the light, unplug it, and then remove it completely. You'll also have to do the same to the Valet switch. I do remember having to wiggle it around quite a bit even after that. I don't remember exactly what was holding it up, but I don't remember figuring out a way to male Iran y easier. The new one didn't go in super easy either.

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First thing you'll want to do, if you haven't already, is to pull out the light, unplug it, and then remove it completely. You'll also have to do the same to the Valet switch. I do remember having to wiggle it around quite a bit even after that. I don't remember exactly what was holding it up, but I don't remember figuring out a way to male Iran y easier. The new one didn't go in super easy either.
How do you get to them? Can you get to them from the front by just popping the plastic covers off?

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
The light has a cover and a larger socket section behind it. The valet buttons are one unit. Both pop off fairly easily.

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok, got it thank you. Had to see if my blend door was moving, and it is. So now I gotta figure out why my car only blows hot air. Tomorrow I'll see if the AC is charged.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts