Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was wondeirng what is the biggest size i can go up to with a 2000 seville stock will 22s rub ?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
72,815 Posts
If you keep the original outside tire diameter of close to 26.2" and maintain the original section width, nothing will rub. You can put 26" wheels, no tires on.

Go to www.tirerack.com and use their tire size tables and different tire brand sizes to compare with the specs on the tire listed on your driver's door sticker. Don't forget, if you get crazy with tire sizing you throw the speedo and transmission settings off.

(BTW, the car will look and ride like hell.) Look at 18" Deville/CTS 10-spokes, max. www.wheelcollision.com, click on the little pic to get a better view of each wheel.

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking of doing 20s or 22s no bigger
but tire rack i looked and they only say that 18s will fit

·
Registered
2001 SLS, 1997 STS, 71 Eldo
76 Posts
I personally wouldn't go that big, but if you do try you better do shows and springs, you don't want a saggy suspension. Not sure what a F55 Suspension is but if its stiff go for it, but most caddy's I see have a lot of body roll

I'm personally doing 18" with a ebiach kit

i was thinking of doing 20s or 22s no bigger
but tire rack i looked and they only say that 18s will fit

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
72,815 Posts
F55 suspension in the SevilleTS began in January of 2002 (late '02 model run). It is the same DELPHI/Lord Magnetic Ride Control used in the same year(s) Corvette and Ferrari, then adapted to several other GM models later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts