Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made it to 2000 posts already! Woo! Ralph im working my way up to your Post-Whore status, maybe i could be some sort of Sub post whore....

Not bad in four months!

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
You can be my little sidekick......we can get into all kinds of trouble talking and flirting with female Caddy owners, LOL! Just pretend you're James bond or something.... ;) We'll have to think of a name for you....

I'd be happy to post a pic or two in celebration but we can't right now. :mad2: :crying:

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Well, if one were to go by posts per day, then I'd have to say Sir McCombie has already surpased Sir Ralph!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Thanks guys. I'm in and out lately, running in stealth mode. So much to do and so little time. I am now just calling it a day (12 hours is enough, though it's a light shift compared to what I've been doing).

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can keep up with the best fo them, im overtaking people that have been here three times as long as me :)

As for the 12 hour days Kev, try and take it a bit slower, this kind of thing leadds to heart attacks, dont overwork yourself wherever possible, i work alot when i do, bur in between i have long breaks, I know how hard it especially if its your own business, but be careful.

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
Thanks Mac! :thumbsup: It's tough, especially in the beginning. I'm in the 2nd quarter of my fourth year now and have a ways to go before I can breath easy. I have certainly learned a great deal in these last few years! :bonkers::bighead::yup:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kev said:
Thanks Mac! :thumbsup: It's tough, especially in the beginning. I'm in the 2nd quarter of my fourth year now and have a ways to go before I can breath easy. I have certainly learned a great deal in these last few years! :bonkers::bighead::yup:
Yes ive been out on my own for the best part of 10 years, and only now is the money coming in, i was comfortable already, but now im beginning to be beyond there. I didnt realise when i worked in a company of regestered architects how much work went on behind the scenes.....

I knwo now, i no longer take holidays for longer than two weeks now because im scared to leave my baby LOL

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Krashed989 said:
Hah, there I am on page 5..... Your numbers make mine feel so small...:eek: ... Congradulations on reaching 2k, I'll be there... someday. :cheers:
LOL thanks, congrats on making your 500, ive been meaning to post in your thread but i keep going elsehere, i have a short attention span....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts