Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 silver seville sts
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, here goes with my first post, i live in the uk and am looking at two cars, first one is a year 2000 seville sts the other a 2001 seville sts. Besides being rhd and made slightly shorter for the european market are there any mechanical and performance differences between the two years, would you have a preference, 2000 or 2001 ,and if so, why?
Both cars are in sterling silver with grey interior, however the 2001 has the added advantage of sunroof, hid headlamps and parking sensors, besides this , both cars are in great condition, similar mileage and both have full service history , i am leaning towards the 2001 (£1200 dearer )however i could live without the extras if opinions sway towards the 2000 .
any info or advice very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2000 Polo Green Metallic Cadillac STS 60K
787 Posts
Yeah same cars. If they have similar miles and a similar price, test drive them both and buy the one that seems to run and ride the best. If then they both still seem about equal, go with the 01 for the added features. I wish I would have known about the added features when I was shopping for my STS. I would love to have those rear parking sensors. Also I think the 01 has the new style Cadillac emblem. Not really important but another slight difference.

·
Registered
2000 silver seville sts
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Andy,i received your pm but cant reply back, if you can pm again with a contact number and i,ll call you.

regards

1 - 4 of 4 Posts