Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I bought a 6 disc CD changer off of eBay for my 2000 DTS. It previously came from a 2000 SeVille. Can anyone tell me if the wiring harness is already in place (behind the glove compartment) and if so, how do you get to it and install the changer. Thanks to advise. Arno :confused:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well, I can tell you that the harness IS in place. The Deville does it from behind the glove box.

As for installation.. well.. you may want to see if you can find instructions for the USA Spec CD-Changer on the net. This is a OEM equivelent changer that hooks and works with the factory system. So anything that applies to the factory, applies to this particular changer as well.

Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
banstyle said:
Well, I can tell you that the harness IS in place. The Deville does it from behind the glove box.

As for installation.. well.. you may want to see if you can find instructions for the USA Spec CD-Changer on the net. This is a OEM equivelent changer that hooks and works with the factory system. So anything that applies to the factory, applies to this particular changer as well.

Good luck!
Thank you for the info, i greatly appreciate it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts