Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Cadillac DHS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm finding Deville Manuals on the web, but have yet to seen one specific to the DHS. Does it exist, or is the DHS fall under an umbrella of Deville?

Anyone have a source for me? There are TONS of Bells and Whistles, and I can't figure out what they do. :thepan:

Twilight ?:
Is the "EXIT" setting on the driver seat adjustable?
Resetting the Oil Change indicator?
Overide Day Time Driving Lights?
"RDS" on the radio?

I'm sure I'll add to the list. My first priority is to get those driver's side AC vents to work (see other post).
:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,977 Posts
I think it is all in the Deville manual.

1.Twighlight is auto ON & OFF headlights.
2. Yes. Adjust the seat & steering wheel where you want it for exit, then press and hold the exit button till it beeps. The feature must be turned on through the feature programming though.
3. Press the info button till you get to oil life remaining. Then press & hold the reset button.
4. No override for DRL's
5. See manual for RDS. Too lengthy.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
It is all one manual. After the optional equipment it will say IF EQUIPED. Or it will begin the sentence with IF THE VEHICLE IS EQUIPED WITH.

RDS is Radio Data System. Most stations will broadcast song info. On the radio you'll see the artist and song title. Sometimes they don't bother and just advertise the station name and call letters. Nice feature. Even nicer on the NAV screen :).

·
Registered
2000 Cadillac DHS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I have a manual on the way!

Now if I can just get the AC figured out!

:thepan:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts