Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 DEVILLE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, hope all is well, by chance does anyone know the name of this tool for the center cap? It's not a torx or Allen... I was wanting to rotate the tires the other day and low and behold the whoever messed with the spare tire kit lost everything or never put it back. SOOOO ANNOYING!!! Even the spare hold down "Wing nut" is missing. The spare is flopping around in there....

Thanks,
JP

Attachments

·
Registered
1993 deville
92 Posts
not sure of actual name but ive always called the "socket" you are looking for a "key"...that one is pretty common i think and autozone might have one...id check the glove box first

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
Thats not something a parts store will have. That's a specific key for Vogue rims. You'll have to find one on EBay, or try to order one from a local tin store. If the bolt isn't rusted in place, it's actually pretty easy to remove it with very small needle nose pliers, without damage.

·
Registered
2000 DEVILLE
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure of actual name but ive always called the "socket" you are looking for a "key"...that one is pretty common i think and autozone might have one...id check the glove box first
Funniest Thing, I've been in the glove box but never really searched for that "KEY" LOL Thank you...

----------

Sweet Thank you all for your replies.... Forgive me, I'm new to Cadillacs....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts