Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CATERA
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2000 Catera. My (low beam) headlights and fog lamps are not working. The fuses aren't blown, the lamps aren't burnt out and the transmitters appear to be in good condition. I still have full use of day time running lights and the high beams. Have you heard of this problem before? Any ideas as to a fix? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
You don't need separate threads for each headlight...

·
Registered
CATERA
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really!!! Thanks for the tip... I was actually looking for some advise that would be helpful in regards to my Catera, not the mistake I made by submitting this twice.

·
Registered
Cadillac
54 Posts
I have the same problem with my 01. You have looked into much further then I have. May be a dumb question but what do you mean when you say transmitters?

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,745 Posts
Really!!! Thanks for the tip... I was actually looking for some advise that would be helpful in regards to my Catera, not the mistake I made by submitting this twice.
Sorry. I was just fooling around.

Ok, lets try to help now. When you turn headlights "on", and they don't go on, are the DRLs affected at all, or do they just remain constant?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts