Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wonder if I purchased these wheel what would I have to bring to the dealer to set? I am sure something would need to be done so speed and mileage is correct right?

Does any one know by upgrading size how MPG is effected not that it really matters at this point

Lastely does anyone have any for sale :) ??????

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
873 Posts
What year? I put 24" wheels on my 2002 and the speedo does not appear to be off whatsoever. My gas mileage didn't drop but .1 which is insignificant. I'd say 20" wheels will give you no problems.

·
Registered
Escalade ESV
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2004, Sorry forgot to include that and its an ESV not sure if that matters also

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
You can find them on E-Bay pretty often. If you put your pressure sensors in the wheels and put the wheels on in the same location you will not have to have the pressure sensors reset. Just run the same diamenter tires as stock and your speedo will be good. You will probably get a little less fuel mileage due to more wheel weight.

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
I have a set of the 20' platinums on my 04' Escalade,, got them on e-bay from a caddy dealer in ILL. comparison of tire size is very compatible to the stock 17's. I think it is just less than 1 MPH different at 65mph. I do get a tire pressure sensor check lite but I just figured one of the sensors is not working properly. Not sure on that, my opinion the truck handles and rides better with the 20's also. Here is link to a wheel/tire comparison chart, just plug in the sizes and calculate, http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/infoTireMath.dos
Good luck, J/C guy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts