Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for some 20 in chrome wheels for my Deville but there are so many options that I cant decide. Anyone have any pics??

·
Registered
Cadillac
12 Posts
its been raining all week here in florida so havent had a chance to wash the car but this is how it looks dirty on 20s

·
Registered
Cadillac
12 Posts
its been raining all week here in florida so havent had a chance to wash the car but this is how it looks dirty on 20s

·
Registered
1998 DeVille / 173,000 miles
121 Posts
I agree they look nice. But ride quality will suffer. I went from 16 inch to 17 inch and I could tell a difference. The less sidewall you have, the less cushion. Of course, I am old and fat and like the smooth ride. When I was younger it was all about the look.

·
Registered
1994 Cadillac Deville
29 Posts
I had a 02 That I had 22's on it. Lost a lot of the "Cadillac Ride". You feel all the bumps in the road, even some of the smallest bumps. Now I have a 94 Deville on 20's and Its not AS bad, but you still do feel a lot of road imperfections!

·
Registered
2002 Deville, 1991 Fleetwood (RIP)
92 Posts
I got a 02 Deville - Looks like HOUSTON's Deville and I was told 22's won't work. BUT, as I see your posts, 22's WILL fit. Did you need any mods to make them fit?

·
Registered
2000 DTS / 2005 STS
380 Posts
I got a 02 Deville - Looks like HOUSTON's Deville and I was told 22's won't work. BUT, as I see your posts, 22's WILL fit. Did you need any mods to make them fit?
You can run a 22x9 or 9.5 but they'll stick out and look bow-legged. A 22x8.5 rim wrapped in some 30 series tires is the best combo hands down! No cutting or modifications necessary!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts