Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off, I was only looking forward to enhance it to a sportier visual since the brakes works good already but boy, you can really feel the upgrade in these six pistons OEM Brembo. The braking performance feels so much smoother and it will stop on a dime when you want it too. I am so happy with such a difference.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Motor vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got them here....https://www.gmpartsonline.net/v-2022-cadillac-xt6--sport--3-6l-v6-gas/brakes--front-brakes

Pricing is quite reasonable. I just replaced the calipers and the rotors. Everything else I kept factory as it wasn't required to be replaced. Just make sure you have big enough wheels for clearance.

· Premium Member
2023 CT5-V RWD / 2020 XT6 Sport / 2024 Lyriq AWD (reserved)
5,501 Posts
I got them here....https://www.gmpartsonline.net/v-2022-cadillac-xt6--sport--3-6l-v6-gas/brakes--front-brakes

Pricing is quite reasonable. I just replaced the calipers and the rotors. Everything else I kept factory as it wasn't required to be replaced. Just make sure you have big enough wheels for clearance.
Am I reading this right? We need the following:

GM 85149315 - Right caliper
GM 85149314 - Left caliper
GM
85513893 - Front rotors (times two)

Please confirm - this could be of interest to me in the future (and to others as well).

Not that any of us are going to track our cars but some of us tow things and take windy/hilly roads.

Thanks for the pictures and congrats on a nice (and simple and affordable) mod.

· Super Moderator
2011 SRX4 3.0 4WD, Luxury
4,309 Posts
can you post up with more pic's and how exactly did you bleed the brakes? :) very interesting

Reactions: Morganga
1 - 9 of 9 Posts