Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I broke down and bought some GM Black and painted the front grey air duct/fog light assy. I couldnt take it anymore!
I'm working on the back and will post pictures when done. Why the cheap looking grey I'll never figure.

Attachments

·
Registered
'08 STS-V Sedan Black Formerly three CTS-V's, XLR and STS4N*
868 Posts
Looks better on your black car. Nice cheap mod! Don't think it will mean as much on my Crystal Red.

·
Banned
Cadillac
834 Posts
in a couple of the pics it almost looks like there is a chrome lip under the lower grill. love the color match though. i was surprised when i first went to the dealer to drive the v2 and saw them in that awful flat black that GM loves to put on hummers and avalanches... only GOD knows why... esp since the regular CTS had chrome ones. that color match is perfect.

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V , 2010 SRX 2.8T
3,085 Posts
I'm curious how you did it ? Did you pull them off somehow or just tape them off ?? - looks great !

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here's a few shots of the ass end.It's ok for a quick and dirty but i have Luke getting me a new panel that I will turn over to the Lindsay body shop for real paint. I used DupliColor paint and clear but I am not sure how long it will last. None of the parts were removed strictly a tape job.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts