Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my first 2005 CTS-V and coming from 4 GTO's and a SRT 10 1500 I am very impresses. I absolutely love the car. Is there a good place to look for accessories( spoilers, all weather mats etc ). BTW, my name is Tim.

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
hands down the answer is Lindsay Cadillac... they are a sponsor here and actually my local dealer... i've never been so happy with a dealership...EVER!

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Hello Tim and :welcome5: to the forum. Be sure to check out the V board. (And Lindsay is the BEST! :thumbsup:)

·
Registered
05 Redline CTS-V
8,439 Posts
does Lindsay Cadillac offer any custom parts? or just factory OEM?
lindsay obviously offers the full line of OEM parts being a dealership but they are the sole distributor for UUC custom stuff for the V's... they sell a bunch of other neat stuff like custom floormats i believe... and they do tuning with stealthV tunes!

·
Alexandria, Va
Work on them all...
1,213 Posts
Just picked up my first 2005 CTS-V and coming from 4 GTO's and a SRT 10 1500 I am very impresses. I absolutely love the car. Is there a good place to look for accessories( spoilers, all weather mats etc ). BTW, my name is Tim.
Hello Tim and welcome...

If you are looking for something in particular or you just have a question, feel free to contact me or you can contact Luke Butler in our parts department at (703) 647-8670 or by email at [email protected]

·
Registered
2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too). 2004 DTS.
1,576 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Its one of the best machines you'll ever own.
You can learn to love its flaws or rip it apart like the crazies on this forum do.
I am happy changing fluids and flogging her. I am glad another V owner has found this forum. Welcome.

Oh yeah, Lindsay Cadillac has treated me real good. I also vouch for them. Look for Saturday "stuck at work" sales or "group buy offers". The deals are great.

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,989 Posts
Oh, geez, you told everybody your first name! Too late ... :nono:. Better to stay anonymous here.

j/k :)

Welcome to V ownership and to this forum! Stay here, and you'll learn everything that we know. :thumbsup: (That'll take about 35 seconds.)

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
Hello and Welcome. My name is Gene. Ok now that we are a first name basis. We are still here becuase we are supporting members. Its the best $50/yr you will spend. Next get rid of the cags and let mod hell begin!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts