Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
None today
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone looked into putting 2.0t Camaro 1LE suspension kit in an ATS? Looking for possibilty in my 2014 Base 2.0t 6sp.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone looked into putting 2.0t Camaro 1LE suspension kit in an ATS? Looking for possibilty in my 2014 Base 2.0t 6sp.

Use a GM parts website to input your VIN and find the right springs. I have mag-ride and got springs:

However, these are for the fe3 suspension. They are the oem performance springs which give 1" drop. I believe the non-mag ride cars have a similar style drop spring. Maybe someone can chime in if they have done so. I do know that the camaro sway bars fit, but the spring rates could potentially be different and may not give you the ride you want. I would try and find a shop that has done this before any question them(ZZP?)

·
Registered
None today
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply. I have the fe3 sway bars installed and like them a lot. I purchased Eibachs, but have not installed. Haven't figured out a shock upgrade yet, either. Just looking to firm it up and keep it flatter in the turns.

·
Registered
'14 ATS 2.0T 6MT
434 Posts
I'm going to be trying this in the spring.

My research indicates nearly everything on the ALPHA platform is interchangeable EXCEPT for the front struts... The only real difference I have found between ATS and ATS-V/CTS/Camaro6 is the strut tower is significantly beefier and mounting surface looks like it may be set at a different angle. Only way to know for sure would be to have an ATS/Camaro6 or CTS strut side by side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts