Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)

Hooked with a black 977 turbo on a long on ramp. I kept right up with the guy up to about 100 MPH and passed him when he got out of it or gave up, don't know which. I could not pass him, but he could'nt get away from me either. Wish I had been in my 1965 Mustang GT (way not stock !!!) . Turns low 14s on street tires with the headers closed, low 13s on the goofy gas. Got to get a little more out of the STS. Got any ideas?

Cadillac Don

·
Registered
377 Posts
basic mods as in intake exhaust. skip the intake, just get a drop in K&n and mod the airbox.

exhaust......corsa is very very popular.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Dubya said:
basic mods as in intake exhaust. skip the intake, just get a drop in K&n and mod the airbox.

exhaust......corsa is very very popular.

mod the air box? How so? i have a drop in K&N filter for my 94' STS...

·
Registered
377 Posts
http://caddyinfo.netgetgoing.com/dyno/auroraair.htm

thats for a 4.0 aurora, but the cadillac's airbox is similiar in the way that its pretty restrictive. keeping the stock airbox keeps the hot air out, but by cutting/sanding any baffels and such that are there to help quiet the engine down will help the airflow some. my car even had a second airbox, the air came out of the first, hit kinda like a T where some air could go into the other "box" or some to the TB. i took it out and capped it, made it a little louder, but im sure it flows better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts