Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a vid of my 99, from 0-85'ish mph. Should be around a 6sec flat 0-60mph, and 10secs to 80mph. Can't wait to get this thing to the track, hoping mid to low 14's. Anything better then a 14.3 and I'll be going nuts.

Mods are a gutted and plugged intake and elbow w/K&N and my GXP wheels with 255/45 BFGoodwrench g-Force KDWs trying to get some type of traction lol.:cool2:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qaqKsy2giCM

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Wow, very nice! Some day I'll have a fast car... Some day.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Nice vid, thanks :)
Hey Chad, you can get some Mosselman turbo kits for Mercedes Benz when you get your MB :)

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! Pray for a cold Wednesday in Orlando and I'll hit the strip for some numbers. Can't wait till October, (when it finally cools here usually).

·
Registered
White Diamond 2001 STS
1,317 Posts
Mine seems to run much better also when the weather turns back to under 80*F. Lookin' forward to those cool, crisp, fall days (once they get here in NOVEMBER!).

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! Might want to get some gas after that run. ;)
Pfff, I still have over 3gals to go at that point. Put over 60mi one time when it was dead flat on E.

No Corsa, though I wish, just the gutted intake and decent camera (Sony CyberShot). Was really surprised with the quality, if anyone wants the non-hosting compressed version, PM me an email address.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts