Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'99 DeVille Golden Anniversary
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kinda seeing what its worth, may trade or sell if the offer is right. 110,XXX. $2000 in parts and labor under the hood in the last 3k miles. Fan relays, heater core, radiator, water pump, thermostat. New battery, plugs, coil pack, wires, few other things I have all the receipts. No exterior damage or rust, clean front interior, near immaculate back. Minor cosmetic repairs needed but this car runs perfect.

----------

·
Registered
1999 Deville Concours Golden Anniversary Edition
3 Posts
I have my 1999 Cadillac Deville Concours Golden Anniversary on sale on Ebay right now. It only has 54,000 miles and is in perfect condition. The bid is a little over $5000 right now but it will take twice that and more to buy it.

·
Registered
98 DeVille, 97 DeVille d'Elegance
7,345 Posts
I have my 1999 Cadillac Deville Concours Golden Anniversary on sale on Ebay right now. It only has 54,000 miles and is in perfect condition. The bid is a little over $5000 right now but it will take twice that and more to buy it.
Good luck with that... I paid less than 5 for 34k on the odometer 2 years ago.
OP price decent at 2 to 3k but depends on condition at that mikeage.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,441 Posts
$5K is absolute top dollar for a 1999 Deville - ANY 1999 Deville.

Actual book value, private party sale in the Washingtin, DC metroplex, is about $3800 in Very Good condition, $4100 in Excellent condition. (vehicle condition is determined by a used vehicle surveyor, not the seller)

............. and, go to Engines, Northstar to study the poll and comments in the sticky post on head gasket failures. 1999 is (unscientifically) the worst year.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts