Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Fleetwood Limited
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently acquired a 1999 Fleetwood Limited. After looking on KBB, NADA and Edmonds to try and come up with a value, I realized there is no information on this car. My searches led me to this forum. I am actually looking to sell this car, but I would like to know more about it since the lack of info sparked my interest and I found out only 467 were made. I would appreciate any info you may have.

If you are interested in buying the car PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 CDV, 06 DTS III, 69 FWB
10,022 Posts
The Fleetwood Limited was a limited production stretched version of the Deville, created with Cadillac's blessing by what used to be Hess and Eisenhart (can't remember what they're called now). Anyway, it's a FWD car, so you're posting in the wrong section.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1990 350 Brougham (The cruiser), 1988 Mark VII LSC (The DD)
5,545 Posts

·
Registered
1999 Cadillac DeVille
279 Posts
Sandy will probably chime in here pretty quick, he is rare car guru of the board.

If you settle on a price I may be interested... What motor did those get? N*?

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Sandy here!

It's abeautiful & rare car. Yours has the rare option of fender skirts (without them the car actually looks goofy with it's added length/

They were made by Superior Coach. I have ALOT of print on them,Incl. brochures and other stuff. 'Ya, rare car guru here. I have no time to go fetch it right now. I'll respond to the other site, the front wheel drive spot, much later. If i didn't have 6 cars, i'd buy it from you.

GO HERE >>> http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-deville-1985-2005-including-1985/57424-98-99-fleetwood-limited.html

·
Registered
1999 Fleetwood Limited
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you everyone for your information! I haven't settled on a price yet, but hopefully soon and I do plan on posting an ad. Yes, it does have the N* Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts