Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!
Thank you for your help in the past.

My 1999 Eureka Coach conversion bottoms out loaded (I use it to transport pinball machines) at the slightest dip in the road. The air compressor works and the shocks air up, but they quickly bleed down.

Any suggestions on a source for new shocks? I believe it has the same FE7 suspension as the armored car and limo. The wheels are 6 lug and it uses FW175 front hubs.

I see shocks on Rock Auto for FE7 suspension but they mention something about "Electronically Adjustable Shocks" and I don't think it uses that system, I really don't know.

I appreciate your help.

Jon

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,295 Posts
Commercial chassis Deville ???

Look in RockAuto.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,980 Posts
Greetings!
Thank you for your help in the past.

My 1999 Eureka Coach conversion bottoms out loaded (I use it to transport pinball machines) at the slightest dip in the road. The air compressor works and the shocks air up, but they quickly bleed down.

Any suggestions on a source for new shocks? I believe it has the same FE7 suspension as the armored car and limo. The wheels are 6 lug and it uses FW175 front hubs.

I see shocks on Rock Auto for FE7 suspension but they mention something about "Electronically Adjustable Shocks" and I don't think it uses that system, I really don't know.

I appreciate your help.

Jon
====================
MONROE 40046 - $108 - each - with free shipping -

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you everyone for your help. I was able to find out the part number of the original AC Delco shocks (which are discontinued) from a KD Chassis microfiche and from there cross it over to a Monroe "AIR-MAX" part number, which Rock Auto did have for $160 for the pair. They will be here Thursday.

Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts