Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'92 Brougham d'Elegance 305; '98 Seville STS
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please forgive me if this has been addressed, yet I have the standard factory STS wheels with the "STS" center caps. I would like to update the look with Cadillac-crested (2002+ design) caps.

Has anyone done this "update" and/or know which center caps would work? Many thanks!

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,458 Posts
CTS from 2003 - 2004 is one option. I used a silver set, painted semi-gloss black, with new Gorilla black lug nuts.

Look at either www.ehubcap.com or get into the eBay store for BiggDaddyCaddy (Google it).

·
Registered
'92 Brougham d'Elegance 305; '98 Seville STS
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CTS from 2003 - 2004 is one option. I used a silver set, painted semi-gloss black, with new Gorilla black lug nuts.

Look at either www.ehubcap.com or get into the eBay store for BiggDaddyCaddy (Google it).
Many thanks, Submariner409! I did not want to aimlessly purchase some caps if unsure of fitment.

While I would hate to copycat what you did, I think I may be inspired to go that route, too. It is funny you mention BigDaddyCaddy, as I purchased a Seville "emblem upgrade" kit from him last year, which dressed the car up a little bit more.

Again, thank you for the info. This forum would not be half as valuable without your sage advice and wisdom!

·
Registered
2006 STS V Tango int
2,341 Posts
^^^those are the only ones that will fit any center caps from "newer" cadillac wheels will not they are too big

1 - 5 of 5 Posts