Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Seville SLS
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody I was wondering if it would be possible to install 1998-2004 headlights on 1992-1997 (specifically 1996 SLS) becasue I really dont like the fluted headlights I have currently on the 1992-1997. Ultimately i would love to put angel eyes on my 1996 SLS, but if that would be impossible I would settle for the newer seville headlights. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
Ive seen angel eyes on 92-97 but havent on 98-03. And ive never heard of someone putting 98 headlights in a 92-97. I dont think anything would match up since they are wrap-around lights and your are 2 pieces. Seems your best bet would be angel eyes which still requires a lot of modding.

MacK

·
Registered
1996 Seville SLS
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it seemed impossible but i thought maybe someone out there might have tried it. thanks for the input

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
Not a bad thought. My dad owns a 97 STS and im not fond of the headlights. Love the 98+, add HID.. sweeeeet. Though the angel eye headlights that are off an older BMW are a very close fit, there was still a lot od fabbing to get them mounted. Try doing a search for the thread. Believe the guy gives some insight on how he got them to work.

MacK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts