Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2000 STS, W/Nav
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok does anyone know where i could order some parts for my 1997 cadillac eldorado, I need a new, or used as long as its not broken wood trim that has 3 vents in it, that runs above the glove box, it also has cadillac in cursive on it, and also does anyone know where i could get the bezel piece from inside the gauge cluster
it is the exact piece that the red arrow is on, if anyone knows what im talking

·
Registered
90 Eldo -SOLD-, 98 ETC -SOLD-, 86 XR4Ti Track Car, 07 Ranger
963 Posts
except for the shifter, did you downgrade that puppy to the pre-94 shifter?

·
Banned
2005 STS4 1SG: GM Acc Lights, Corsa, Platnium Grille, Volant
15,987 Posts
raze
that is MY car lol
my avic n1, my fox racing sticker, my medici red ETC lol
yes that shifter i like the feel of better its from my dads 93 etc which i learned to drive on, i redyed it my color to match

·
Registered
2000 STS, W/Nav
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well that wasnt my intention to get this about CadillacSTS2003's car, but does anyone know where I can get some of that stuff thats in good condition, like anyone that is parting there car, thanks

Daniel

·
Registered
Cadillac
49 Posts
I have a 95 Eldorado that I am parting out. I'm not sure what parts would fit a 97, but it is a fairly low milage car with many good parts on it. all the suspension, driveline, stereo, etc are in good working order.

Dan
618-732-6215

·
Registered
2000 STS, W/Nav
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stockup thank you for actually replying no one has really been of any help but i beleve that the 95 is one year short of what i need i beleve that the 96 is the year they started putting the gauges that i have in mine but i could be wrong, im still looking for a part out of the gauge cluster, but if your wood trim is in good condition i would sure buy that from you.

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond ETC
2,538 Posts
I got the wood strip on eBay for $35 shipped. A while back.

You can get the instrument panel cluster too, but that's gonna cost you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts