Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac deville
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone I'm new to the site I have a 97 caddy Deville day time running lights don't go on when I put into gear or just the driver side comes on any solutions

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
:welcome:

Do the high beams work normally? I'd check the bulbs and sockets first.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac deville
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Day time running lights only the driver side comes on when I put car in gear replace relay still just the driver side comes on but when I turn on headlights on they both come on them I put car in gear turn headlights off them both running lights stay on how do get it to work properly

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac deville
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MoistCabbage said:
:welcome:

Do the high beams work normally? I'd check the bulbs and sockets first.
Hey man how u doing high beams work I replace headlights a month ago and I put hid bulbs in only the driver side works but the passenger side works only when I turn the headlights on manually and then put car in gear then shut lights off daytime on the passenger side stays on

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,406 Posts
Re: 97 caddy deville

Wrong forum. The CCC is for warranty and recall info from GM. Moved to the proper Deville forums.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac deville
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys I want to ask my 97 caddy Deville the traction control button in the glove box does not work replaced it and still the traction control stays on slow off line how do I turn off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts