Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
Cadillac
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need some help please i searched everywhere for the stock amplifier in the car and cant find it. The amp is not located by the antenna like the 93-95 fleetwoods. So please if anyone can help please let me know i cant find anything on the internet about this

· Registered
2005 STS
177 Posts
Hello

the 96 Fleetwood has the amp back in the Radio unit! so there is no extra AMP in the car! all is together in the head unit. I found it out after I bought a Cd Radio from a 96 Fleetwood. Doesnt match into the 95 fleetwood. So I have it 4 Sale:)

· Registered
96 FWB
4,588 Posts
I don't recall any 25-year old cars having a headphone jack. My '95 FWB w/ CD did not, and my '96 w/ cassette does not.
Besides, urban legend has it many states it was illegal to wear headphones while driving - emergency vehicle sirens and such. Such things in a car reduce situational awareness about 2,500%, and if I was a judge I'd throw the guilty party in jail for life to keep them out of the gene pool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.