Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1996 ESC
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
It started with me wanting to program a key fob,, when i get to the part in diagnostic ..where the RFA is.. it says NO RFA DATA .. I already checked the comfort fuse in the trunk.. i have the back seat out now ..is there a relay that controls the RFA .. .......... is there a way to check the RFA module ? Thank You in advance for any help at all !!

Im truly gonna bombard you guys now weith qwestions .. I GOT THE BLACK TAPE off the info center !! THANK YOUS in advance !!

·
1996 ESC
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TY all .. i found an old RFA box at a junk yard for 5 bux .. RFA problem solved TY !! ok now .. what i know about the car .. i had it 3 years .. got it with 131000 molies on it ..it now has 224000 i moved down south .. all my family is still up north ; ( do this is my NEED TO GO TO vehicle .. soon as any thing goes wrong i fix it.. its the true Gotti 1996 Eldorado ...bose .. phone .. all the bells n whistles .. was made in Mich.. shipped to NY .. cost 40000 back in the day .. black on black .. you were a pimp or a gangster back then if you had one ; þ since i got the car ,, the air bag suspension was shot .i had no room above the tire in the tire well ..22 bucks later .. 2 metal lifters aka spacers... on each side .. 90K miles later .. i can still fit my fist above the tire . IM aout to get the codes TY for any help in advance... BRB yous been warned ; þ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts