Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'95 seville sts
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this has been asked before, but I can not find a clear cut answer that I can understand. I have the factory bose system. I would like to replace the deck, at least the rear speakers, and also add subs and an amp. Do I just buy the wiring harness and dash kit or is it more complex?

·
Registered
1996 Seville SLS
65 Posts
I too would like to know this as i have a 96 with the bose and have subs and an amp i would like to add. if i could do it without changing the deck that would be great

·
Registered
Cadillac
18 Posts
Hi FARTMAN, Kind of off subject but could you post a pic of the side of the factory radio that clearly shows the wiring colors for each plug on the factory Bose Radio. I am trying to reinstall the factory radio and the previous owner cut the connectors off. Thanks in advance. BTW, I think you need something like this to install an aftermarket radio and amp

http://cgi.ebay.com/METRA-70-1857-89-96-CADILLAC-CORVETTE-BOSE-WIRE-HARNESS_W0QQitemZ270188416484QQihZ017QQcategoryZ32812QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Again this is one for a later model but you should be able to google and find one for 1995 sts that is the same brand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts