Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a wrecked Eldorado and have most of the parts left. I have all the bose components, suspension, dash, the whole driveline. I am probably in the wrong forums, but feel free to call me on anything you might need.

Dan
618-732-6215

·
Registered
Cadillac
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I still have many parts left on this 95 eldorado in southern IL The engine and tranny are in good shape. The ABS is gone, the front and rear bumpers are gone. The Bose stero is all there and works great. I have the dash and many many more good parts.

Dan
618-732-6215

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
Dam I missed the front bumper. Interested in the driver's side fender and maybe the hood. What color is the car?

·
Registered
Cadillac
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have had this car over a year now, there are many good parts left, most mechanical and sterio. I will sell what I got left cheap or you can buy the whole car with a new set of tires and a good engine and tranny. It runs and can be driven except the ABS brain is gone so the main brakes don't work, but the emergency brake does. It would be anout to let you know that all is mechanically sound.

Dan

·
Registered
Cadillac
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry, I don't come up here much, so please call me at 618-732-6215 or e-mail me at [email protected]

Dan

Both front fenders and hood are good and they are shale in color. I do have most of the switches.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts