Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Eldorado Touring
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ever since I had my car the cluster guage goes in and out and will sometimes flicker or just simply go off...meaning i cant read mileage, engine temp, battery voltage, etc...I heard this is a common problem so i wanted to see if maybe someone can help me fix this problem... Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, I checked all fuses and all are fine...anyway i can check to see if there is a loose wire and is there any type of steps to take, to do so?...My speed, rpms, and gas guage are all fine just the electronic readout, so I don't want to mess something else up.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Seville STS
26 Posts
I have the same issue with my 96 sts, It seems the dash flicker starts after about 50-100 traveled miles. At nite time it's pretty cool because once you open the door all the interior lights do it as well. I have checked all external grounds ie. drive side floorboard, passenger side floorboard, trunk by tail light, in the wheelwell (never found).. So my problmes i decided is inside the dash rather than outside. Ill get service electrical while driving then it all just goes black, thank goodness for my GPS :) ( I havent ruled out the PCM just yet)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1125R same Problem...except over time mine will go out more soon then 50 miles more like 5 blocks :) then it comes back on every now and then. Can anyone help us please..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts