Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
None
2 Posts
Hi I have a caddy has alot of miles on it around 2453112 but I'm on here cause I just recently found out how to test it myself for codes. I got codes A010 A013 A015 and A050 not to sure of what it means and what im Spose to do to fix it and is it easy enough to do it myself please help

Meant 253112

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,883 Posts
Welcome to CF !!! :highfive:

The Lounge is for non-specific chitchat. Please read the text in each forum title banner to find out what is supposed to be posted there.

Moved to the Deville forums. Please read the sticky posts on the forum threads page - there's one named "How to pull codes". Study the proper model/year group and there's a link to definitions of all OBD1 trouble codes. Decipher your codes and post it all here.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,883 Posts
My car does run
I'm glad. That's rather amazing for a vehicle with 2,453,112 miles on it. :rolleyes: (Yes, I saw your edit)

Now, to answer your question, please study the recommended sticky in Post 2 and pull/post your codes and definitions. No one has them all memorized yet - it's your job to fill in the blanks.

EDIT at 1130: "A" codes, in the OBD1 system, are Air Conditioning related. I dug this out of the recommended sticky - open it and scroll down to the A-codes.

http://z-cut.de/US/dtcobd1.html

1 - 4 of 4 Posts