Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone know of where i might locate one... i'm in oshawa ontario canada but i've checked and it can be cross bordered.. thks very much

·
Registered
29 Posts
jsteffen said:
would anyone know of where i might locate one... i'm in oshawa ontario canada but i've checked and it can be cross bordered.. thks very much
Try E Bay if the local J-Yards dont have one. Here in the states most reputable J-Yards have a computor network and can get one shipped in to you in a few days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Try www.autopartsearch.com, this is an online database of used parts from all over the country, with prices. And when you find the part you want you can buy it online. I've purchased off autopartsearch numerous times, very cool.

jsteffen said:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
carolinasts said:
Try E Bay if the local J-Yards dont have one. Here in the states most reputable J-Yards have a computor network and can get one shipped in to you in a few days.
Thks Very much... I lost one on ebay the other daq $25US.. can't believe my system crashed the last minute.. there $100CDN at the JYARDS.. i'll keep trying .

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jsteffen said:
Thks Very much... I lost one on ebay the other daq $25US.. can't believe my system crashed the last minute.. there $100CDN at the JYARDS.. i'll keep trying .
thks very much! i'm going to try the US jyards to see if i can get one cheaper.. Cdn is $100.. thks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts