Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1993 Deville
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could really use some help figuring out what to buy to replace my A/C line. It sits on the most passenger side next to the pulleys and holds the orifice tube. I believe it's the high pressure side, however the port broke off, and the sensors seem important. When I look it up, the replacement parts don't look right. Does anyone know what I can do to replace this line? 1993 Cadillac Deville
image001.PNG
IMG_1104.jpg

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
67,262 Posts
Welcome to CF !!! I changed your thread title to be a bit more descriptive of your parts needs and added your car to your profile info.

·
1993 Deville
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found the part and was able to install it. Now I have another issue. After installing a new a/c compressor, and connecting the High side a/c line to it, I have a small leak bubbling out of the connection from the hose to the compressor. I replaced and oiled o-ring which is a thin piece of metal, and the rubber o-ring inside it. I even tried adding two o-rings to create a better seal, however it still leaks. Do you know of any o-ring backers, or if teflon is a good idea?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts