Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think this is proper forum to post my inquiry .So,can I put some aftermarket accessories or gauges where I marked the blue line for '93-96 FWBs ?
You know, Fleetwood Broughams don't come with RPM,ampermeter read out,oil pressure gauge .I have seen some FWBs with those gauges but they were all put inside the door pillar .I am not keen on them because I think they look they don't belong to the cars where they are put on .(3 vertically located gauges)
I want to put those gauges in centre of the console thus I would have filled up the gap and have those cool gauges .:highfive:
What's more , there is another option that seems more possible .Again where I marked the blue area, can we put a rear view camera ? Have you seen any of them in '93-96 FWBs ?
It seems if we put a rear view camera ,we may cancel the gauges for the sake of back up camera .So, if this is the case ,we'll have to put 3 gauges inside the door panel .
So, what would you do ? :bouncy:

·
Auto Enthusiast
1992 Eldorado Touring
3,688 Posts

Anything can be done. Bill's 1994 Fleetwood has touch screen Navigation and floor shifter. But you can probably put anything down there in the console. He used the console out of the last generation Riviera.. it had to be modified to fit.

Then the other Bill went as far as to put custom seats, a T56 6 speed, and even moved the traction control button to the center console.

Anything is possible with enough time and money :thumbsup:

The best choice is to use the console from a Bravada or Impala SS. The Bravada comes with wood, but the SS console is a direct fit. You just have to modify the driver's seat a bit.

-Elias

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your reply .Oh yes, I remember those cars .Well,without hurting the originality of my car such as keeping the seats, the audio and the shifter I wanna put some gadgets in my car :bouncy:
I think I need to decide what to install and where to locate them .Wood console fits better to my taste ,well let's see :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts