Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1992 to 2002 tire information label for inside of door jamb

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  jvf1095 
#1 ·
Hello All..First I'd like to say that I hope all of you are safe. Regarding my 1998 Eldorado, I was cleaning the inside of the drivers side door jam & stupidly damaged the Tire Information label. I seached many websites, & although dofferent decals/labels are available, I cannot locate this. Anyone know where I can get one? I'll even take one that's been removed from a junnker as long as it's not ripped & in good shape. THANKS & STAY WELL!

#4 ·
Hello gentlemen. I see what you're saying Submariner regarding the VIN. But Ranger's suggestion about VINSLABELS would probably work It's going to be expensive, but right now, who's spending money going anywhere anyway so may as well spend it on this!. Thanks guys & stay safe!

#5 ·
Gentlemen... As luck or coincidence would have it, I looked up VINLABELS. Haven't contacted them yet, but looking on their website, apparently what they need is a picture & the dimensions, & they should be able to re-create it. looks like they do work for body shops where if the label/decal is destroyed during the repair process they can recreate it. I took a picture & will give them a call. Here's the coincidence part. They are located in Commack, on Long Island, which is one town away from me. If we weren't dealing with this Corona crisis, I'd take a ride over there. But to put things in proper perspective, there are obviously much more important things going on that many are dealing with than my need for a label! So thanks & stay safe guys.

#9 ·
The "need" is what ever floats your boat. The car is detailed front to back, under the hood, engine compartment, interior, trunk, paint, tires, etc,etc & looks like it just came out of the showroom. It's a 98 with only 28,000 miles on it. I do drive it, so the undercarriage is not detailed, but it is rust free & very clean...AND, I'm a fanatic with it!!! Ok nurse Rached, I know it's time for my pills!!!!!

#12 ·
FYI Gentlemen... Contacted the guys at VINLABELS. They will make up an exact duplicate for me. Price is $49.99, but got 10% military discount off of that. Yes, it is a bit of fanaticism, but isn't that just one of many reasons some of us are on this forum? Thanks guys & stay safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.