Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody has the 1992 Sixty Special owner video please upload it on YouTub, I’ve only found one for a 1993 Sixty Special and a DeVille, but none on a 1992 Sixty Special

Yes so if anyone has that video please upload the video on YouTube

Here i the vide, but for a 1993 not a ‘92

If anyone has the 1992 DeVille owners video, please upload it on YouTube, what is the difference between the ’92 and ‘93 DeVille owners videos?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,043 Posts
Good evening and welcome to CF !!!

Your vehicle-specific question on owner's manuals and videos has been merged into your original thread here in Deville

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Your vehicle-specific question on owner's manuals and videos has been merged into your original thread here in Deville

I would like to see a 1992 DeVille/Sixty-Special Owners video posted up on YouTube, i Can’t find any 1992 DeVille/Sixty-Special owners video, only one for the 1993 Sixty Special

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I looked on the Cadillac site and they only have a 1993 DeVille owners manual no 1992 Fleetwood/DeVille/ Sixty-Special owners manuals

·
Registered
91 Fltwd Coupe (93 Regal Coupe & 90 LSC SE)
426 Posts
I once had the opportunity to buy a "Sixty Special" coupe; one that had been modified with Sixty Special parts by E&G. Still not sure if I made the right move passing on it. I would have had to have used mine as a parts car for it. It was in nicer physical shape but a lot of wiring under the hood had issues and the master cylinder was out. Sadly I think it was scrapped.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I once had the opportunity to buy a "Sixty Special" coupe; one that had been modified with Sixty Special parts by E&G. Still not sure if I made the right move passing on it. I would have had to have used mine as a parts car for it. It was in nicer physical shape but a lot of wiring under the hood had issues and the master cylinder was out. Sadly I think it was scrapped.
What year was it?

·
Registered
91 Fltwd Coupe (93 Regal Coupe & 90 LSC SE)
426 Posts
It was a '91 but the real special thing about it was that it was a coupe. It was a great looking car with near mint interior, burgundy paint on burgundy leather, gold key and emblems package, and some of the interior metal parts were colored gold too like the shifter and turn signal switch. There were other added parts such as a Cadillac looking eagle (I guess similar to those that had been used on cars in the past?) on the front turn signals and the chrome in the rear brake/turn light assembies had were gold as well. Instead of Fleetwood on the glove compartment it said "Sixty Special." Decoding the VIN, it would sometimes either come up as "Sixty Special" or "Fleetwood" but mine also came up as "Sixty Special" through its VIN which was weird because it is definitely a Fleetwood; so I suppose this other burgendy coupe may have been a '91 Fleetwood that when new was fitted to be like a "Sixty Special." Unfortunately rodents had made a big mess of things under the hood. I might have bought it had I not just had the exhaust done on mine. I was trying to talk the owner out of scrapping it; I think he had another guy interested in it as well (or so he said) and if so hopefully it went to him.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was a '91 but the real special thing about it was that it was a coupe. It was a great looking car with near mint interior, burgundy paint on burgundy leather, gold key and emblems package, and some of the interior metal parts were colored gold too like the shifter and turn signal switch. There were other added parts such as a Cadillac looking eagle (I guess similar to those that had been used on cars in the past?) on the front turn signals and the chrome in the rear brake/turn light assembies had were gold as well. Instead of Fleetwood on the glove compartment it said "Sixty Special." Decoding the VIN, it would sometimes either come up as "Sixty Special" or "Fleetwood" but mine also came up as "Sixty Special" through its VIN which was weird because it is definitely a Fleetwood; so I suppose this other burgendy coupe may have been a '91 Fleetwood that when new was fitted to be like a "Sixty Special." Unfortunately rodents had made a big mess of things under the hood. I might have bought it had I not just had the exhaust done on mine. I was trying to talk the owner out of scrapping it; I think he had another guy interested in it as well (or so he said) and if so hopefully it went to him.
Show me a picture of your ‘93 Regal

1 - 15 of 15 Posts