Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac Sedan DeVille, 2005 Escalade Ext
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got pictures also im trying to figure out how to upload from my phone because in the video some leds look dull when there actually not it looks great in person. And there's actually 2 strips in the 3rd brake light. Enjoy

·
Registered
1994 deville
51 Posts
dude nice job l.e.ds are they way to go lot less power drain , I did my 66 olds with some , also did all the lights out n motorhome to l.e.ds as I can last for days vs a day before needing the batts charge . I need to do my 94 like that .. any pics of putting them together ? im also thinking headlights too but I think they just have round 5 and 7 inch ones prob just change those to hid as that's post to be a lower amp draw too for the headlights any way nice job.....

·
Registered
1992 DeVille
2,339 Posts
Hell yeah edd!

I was thinking I'll bet that's the 80 series, I wonder if it's the 80 series...

Then you go it's the 80 series

=D

Sounds great, looks good too. That 3rd light came out great too!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys and all i did was cut some aluminum pieces out line the leds on them and and cut the bulbs off and solder the leds its very simple i have ADHD so if i can do it its easy. I almost gave up tho.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dc i need to change my whole distributor and the pipes will sound better i have a slight miss. And thanks

·
Registered
1992 DeVille
2,339 Posts
Cadillac_Edd said:
Dc i need to change my whole distributor and the pipes will sound better i have a slight miss. And thanks
Didn't really notice a miss. Sounds loud. I like it.

I'll post some idling and rev audio + video of my 92 with the 10 series.

(I think people like video + audio more than just the audio)

What makes you think your distributor is having an issue?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive gotten distributor signal lost many times. I have to hold my foot on gas just a little bit to warm engine on cold starts are car will die out just sitting there. Car has slight jitters while in park. When accelerating 80 series makes loud popping noise when about to shift to second gear. Gas mileage wont go past a average 12.8 when using street and highway. Even when i use more highway. I have new spark plugs, o2, Fpr, checked all vaccum lines, catalyst convertor good. Egr valve working (havent changed tho) only thing left is distributor to my knowledge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts