Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need an NOS Black with Chrome bead windshield moulding for the 1992 Cadillac Eldorado.

Please email me : [email protected]

I really need to find this part. I know they switched over to all black on the part numbers from 3548272 to 25687135.

PLEASE HELP ME.

Thank you

Peter Brown

·
Registered
'05 STS V8 RWD
4 Posts
Never found that mounding or ever got a response about it.
sold that Eldorado about 5 weeks after this posting. Loved that car, but could not keep spending the money in it.
So I am back again, this time last Summer with a a Sedan Deville which I sold today. Beauty of a southern car, but I got bored and couldn't have two classic cars and no daily driver even with a company vehicle. So I bought a 2005 STS. I am sure it will be fun and filled with problems like all these cars are.
Cheers..

·
Registered
1998 Cadillac Eldorado ETC
200 Posts
Yeah, probably a good idea to get rid of that expensive rare car that shares body style with none and has such a great ride that compares to none. Yeah, you did right tossing that hard to find classic out.

As for the black on chrome, obviously it isn't made anymore. When I needed to get a mid trim piece, the dealer told me with no hesitation that they don't have parts for that car and suggested I visit the Mans Mall (junk yard for youse hard nosed guys).

Even then I had to remove the chrome strip and put it on the old black strip as the replacement had a notch out of it.

You probably need to stay in the Chevy / Toyota / Ford catagories so you don't run into these kinds of problems, and make sure they are less than 10 years old. If it still has warrentee, you got it made, HEE HEE heHEHehahahahahaaaaa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts