Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow Cadillac owners I just picked up a nice condition 1991 Cadillac Seville 4.9 L v8. Anyways I am desperately trying to find and replace the flasher relay for the turn signals. I thought it was under the steering column left side I currently took the lower dash kick panels off and all I see is a bundle of wires and not a single lead pointing to the flasher relay! I googled it many times but no leads. I really need your help and guidance finding this relay please explain I’m full detail and where it’s located at and how it should look like. I think I got the right part on Amazon it said it fit my vehicle but for the life of me I cannot find the flasher relay. All I see is a bundle of worse and I looked everywhere with a good flashlight crawled and ducked my head where the brake pedals are it’s like wow who would design it like this difficult but I do love my caddy Seville.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Yea, these aren't the little tophat two prong walnut sixed flashers; they're big.. and finned too.
I thought (careful, harry) that it was in front of the consol, under the dash, and was accessable removing the carpeted consol left panel, drivers side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for all your help my fellow Cadillac owners I did end up replacing the flasher module which I got at pick and pull junk yard out of a 1990 Seville for only $13.45 better then eBay they only had one for $65.00. The module wasn’t hard to find in fact I must have looked past it it was right in front of me the whole time. There is a detailed video on YouTube and it’s a cool down to earth handy chick Deva Jones from Texas I watched the video and it also helped out a lot part number was included in the video part number of the flasher module 1645314. Thank you all very much for all your support and help I wouldn’t have got my caddy to be legal without the help of my fellow brother and sisters of Cadillac owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts